Lima, Peru – Independent developer Javier M. Chavez has announced that Strife 3.2, old school FPS-RPG hybrid, has been re-released on the Mac App Store. In Strife, you play a wandering mercenary visiting Tarnhill by rumors of heavy fighting between “The Order” and “The Front.” It is your destiny to change the course of humanity by either destroying the alien overlords or by bringing an end to the human race.
Following a comet strike that nearly wiped out most of the human race, a fanatical religious cult named “The Order” has taken complete control of the world. Plagues, famine, wars and other disasters have followed in the steps of this organization and a rebel group calling themselves “The Front” has been formed against the oppressive rulers.
While searching for “The Front” you made the decision to ‘rest’ somewhere safe because “The Order” acolytes have been rounding up suspicious characters in the area, and you happen to be one of them.
* Different play styles – Play stealth or guns blazing – The different weapons available to you allow you to choose which style you want
* RPG style gameplay – How you play affects the outcome of the game
* Vast, seamless world to explore
* Character buildup: Increase stamina and accuracy stats during playtime, which allow you to increase and improve weapons’ blast range
* In-Game currency – Earn virtual money to buy upgrades to your weapons
* Several additional side quests in addition to the main theme
* Dialogue trees with fully voiced NPCs
* Retina Support
* 3 Unique endings
“Strife” features an original and engaging storyline in a near-future / modern setting, a unique distinctive visual style, Retina support where available and engaging gameplay. You better prepare yourself for some mayhem and destruction as you fight against the resistance or side with the overlords. You also have the option of working alone and not trusting anyone or anything.
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 37.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Strife 3.2 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Games category.
Located in Lima, Peru, Javier M. Chavez is an independent developer whose focus is creating games for the iOS platform since 2010. Copyright (C) 2013 Javier M. Chavez. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.