Cupertino, California – Launched by Blue Bonza, Super Mad Cats offers fun and addictive gameplay, suitable for all age groups, and is greatly enriched thanks to original accessories and multiple possible strategies. Furious after their house is invaded by a gang of drooling dogs, users must use their mad cats to target and remove the dogs one by one, and win back their home one room at a time.
* Every dog eliminated and all damage to furniture scores points
* Pick up bonus points by taking on special challenges
* Points are converted into Cat Coins
* Use Cat Coins to boost your cats with upgrades including; precision glasses, high-energy food and protective helmet
* Win extra Cat Coins by introducing Super Mad Cats to your Facebook friends: access your account direct from the app
* English, French
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 47.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Super Mad Cats 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Including all 15 “Living Room” levels for free, the full version including 60 levels and Cat Coins is available for $1.99 (USD). It is also available for and for Android on Google Play.
Founded in 2010 Blue Bonza is a French start-up created by Valentine Rochon (expert in development and operational marketing) and Nicolas Remia (computer engineer, expert in the development of touch software and interactive solutions). Blue Bonza’s previous background includes specializing in the development of applications for very young children designed to develop their psychomotor abilities while entertaining them. With a rich portfolio of well-received existing apps, Blue Bonza just want their users to have a good time. Copyright (C) 2012 Blue Bonza. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.