Gamers who are tired of playing the same boring, repetitive shmup (“smash ’em up) games on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, can now dive into Pan Ip’s new game BaBaBear Boom and enter a whimsical world of fun, adventure and more.
BaBaBear Boom’s creative story involves a horde of evil monkeys who are hatching a mysterious dark plan that includes catching and imprisoning a group of dragons. That’s when gamers join the brave and noble BaBaBear, and together they fight against a slew of enemies – including epic Boss Battles with unforgettable animal-based characters.
Other BaBaBear Boom special features include:
* Spectacular graphics that transport gamers to another world
* Fun and exciting sound effects
* Plenty of missiles and other items to avoid
* The ability to boost power and strength by eating food
* The option to collect and upgrade items
* Game Center Leaderboard integration
“BaBaBear Boom is a game that people can play hour after hour, without ever getting tired or bored!” commented developer Pan Ip. “Plus, they can keep an eye on the Leaderboard to see how they rank against their friends, and other players around the world.”
BaBaBear Boom, the creative and fun new no-cost game that features captive dragons, evil monkeys, epic battle bosses and more, is available now in the App Store.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 25.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BaBaBear Boom is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.