Geobolt today announced the upcoming release of Feed The Troll for iOS. Feed The Troll will launch Jan. 22 in the App Store.
Feed the Troll is a physics puzzler for iOS where you play the part of a troll named Shashushing. Shashushing is on a mission to rescue his beloved Larynia from his childhood enemy Gudgee. The journey to Gudgees lair is long and dangerous, with many obstacles. He needs to keep his energy level up and stay nourished along the way. Finding and obtaining food with such short, stumpy legs is difficult. Luckily, Shashushings saliva reacts to the type of food he eats giving him special powers.
Obtaining powers in order by eating the correct food is required to finish each level but sometimes activating the power at the correct time is the key.
Feed the Troll will test your skills of analysis, ballistics and timing.
* 42 challenging levels with more levels in development
* Level difficulty varies by device and status can be synced via iCloud.
* Game Center enabled with leaderboard and achievements
* Realistic physics
* Polished & stable, 18 months in development & testing
* Universal App – iPhone 3GS or newer, iPod Touch 4th gen or newer, iPad 2 or newer.
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 83.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Feed the Troll is $1.99 or local equivalent, IAP free and available worldwide from 22nd January exclusively for iOS through the App Store.