It may not be officially affiliated with HBO’s Game of Thrones show, but that hasn’t stopped mobile game developer RedWagon from celebrating the release of Flappy Dragons. The game, which is now available for iPhone and iPad, parodies Flappy Bird with an exciting Game of Thrones twist. Tap to flap your dragon across Westeros and help Daenerys take back the seven kingdoms.
Flappy Dragons is a simple yet addicting game that mixes the difficulty of Flappy Bird with the exciting storyline of Game of Thrones creating a must have game for fans of either series. Simply tap to flap your dragon between towers of varying heights, playing across four kingdoms unlocking new swords and dragons along the way! Can you unlock the Valyrian steel sword?
* Simple and Addicting Gameplay
* Tap to Flap Your Way Between the Towers of Four Different Kingdoms including Essos, Westeros, and the Wall
* Play with and Unlock New Swords and Dragons
* Facebook and Twitter Integration Allow Easy Score Sharing
* Retro 8-bit Rendered Graphics
* 100% Free
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flappy Dragons is a free download available worldwide through the App Store in the Arcade and Action games categories and is rated for all ages. Unlike the Game of Thrones TV show, obviously, which is decidedly geared toward adults.