Nexx Studio has updated yet another major Glow Puzzle update, just as the connect-the-dots-style puzzler celebrates 5.6 million downloads from more than 3.7 million players. Glow Puzzle already has more than 500 levels and hours of gameplay. It has even more with this update.
Glow Puzzles update v2.2.2 will feature a whole new solution system and over 100 new puzzle levels. A number of much requested improvements to the game and usability are included. The update is now available for download on the iTunes App Store. The app was developed and published by Nexx Studio, in collaboration with Glosculptor.
Changes in version 2.2.2:
* Added 100 new puzzle levels (Over 500 puzzles available)
* New solution system that solves your puzzle automatically
* Saves sound mute option even when app is terminated
* Added level cleared indicator when a puzzle is completed
* Added iOS 7 compatible icon
* Minor adjustment to solution animation
* Fixed bug which was causing crashes on iOS 7 devices
* Over 500 brain teasing levels (30 free levels)
* Amazing neon themed graphics and animation effects
* Effortless iCloud Progress Sync
* Optimized for iOS 7
* Solution option for every puzzle
* Game Center Achievements
* Over 5.6 million copies downloaded
* Featured by Apple in What’s Hot, Staff Favorites and New & Noteworthy
* Top 25 Free Puzzle Games in United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and 35 other countries
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 10.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Glow Puzzle 2.2.2 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is also a free version available.