So much for Valentine’s Day romance…. If you have ever been jilted, if you’ve ever had a bagel (or other food item) thrown at you in a restaurant, if you’ve ever dated a drama queen or a total slacker, you might feel the need for a little release before moving on. You want to get to a point where you can laugh about it all. Two new apps, let’s call them the “anti-Valentine” apps, are trying to get you there even faster.
Both apps allow you to select a photo from the camera roll or photo stream to help you get your ex out of your system. The picture won’t be harmed in any way. Next, chose a hex by flipping through a book of hexes left in a cave lit by candles and glowing green crystals. The picture of your ex is poised and ready for you to bombard with fire, lightning, slime and other humorous hexes and their effects.
* Beautiful and immersive environment
* Rich musical score
* Use of simple one finger gestures
* Photo shows cumulative damage from each spell cast or can be wiped clean
* Progressive and clever story line
* No in-app purchases – buy once and receive free updates as they are released
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
* Requires access to the camera roll
* Standard version is optimized for iPhone 5
* HD version is compatible with the iPad
Pricing and Availability:
Hex My Ex is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and Hex My Ex HD is $2.99 USD and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.