Melesta Games today released an updated version of its tower-defense game Toy Defense. The latest update introduces a new Winter Games world with five new missions set on snowy sports-themed maps: sprint, relay race, speed skating, bobsleighing and more. The new update is available now through the Apple App Store and Google Play.
Players will challenge themselves in cold winter environment to defeat the enemy’s troops once more. This time, the foe has disguised his army as athletes to steal the Flame of Peace from the base. It’s up to gamers to thwart the enemy’s plans save the future of the Winter Games and its eternal symbols!
More than 15 million fans all over the world are playing the Toy Defense franchise! Set in World War I, Toy Defense combines elements of strategy, simulation, and classic tower defense for a completely unique experience. The arsenal of units available to the player includes riflemen, flamethrowers, cannons, anti-aircraft guns, and 24 upgrades to go along with them. Each unit type has a different cost and defensive capability, so players must choose carefully.
* Intense World War I atmosphere
* Over 90 levels in a variety of worlds
* 4 historically accurate weapons with 24 upgrades
* 9 different enemies
* 21 awards
* All worlds are available without additional fees
* Facebook integration
* Retina support
* 4 helpful bonuses: repairmen, resurrection, squashing, protective barrage
* English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone (iPhone 5 support), and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* Toy Defense for iPhone/iPod 88 MB
* Toy Defense for iPad 187 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Toy Defense Full 1.10 for iOS is 0.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.