Melesta Games today launched a new-time management game Kingdom’s Heyday for iOS devices. The game is inspired by the heroic Middle Ages, and offers gamers a unique fantasy setting to discover. Players will use their architectural skills and flair for design to help the princess enrich the kingdom and lead a powerful empire to its heyday. Kingdom’s Heyday is available for download on iPhone/iPad now from the Apple App Store.
As rulers of the kingdom, players will put their management skills to the test by building homes for their citizens, developing infrastructure and establishing food production, planting gardens and orchards, decorating districts, helping neighboring kingdoms, and increasing kingdom’s wealth. Kingdom’s Heyday encourages players to develop their own unique strategies to enrich the kingdom and expand their lands in the shortest time possible to earn the highest score.
Kingdom’s Heyday features:
* A magical setting inspired by the Middle Ages
* Challenging city-building tasks
* Four classes of buildings: residential, commercial, food production, and luxury
* Beneficial upgrades for structures: luxury or food production
* Interactions with the neighboring kingdoms of dwarves and elves
* Increasing profit from buildings
* Bonuses and achievements to earn
* Pleasant music and detailed Medieval graphics
* English, Russian
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Kingdom’s Heyday for iPhone/iPod 66,3 MB
* Kingdom’s Heyday for iPad 167 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Kingdom’s Heyday for iOS is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.