Legacy Interactive, A&E Television and Teyon have released an official Paranormal State game based on the successful TV series. Called Paranormal State: Poison Spring, the iPad relies heavily on themes from the hit ghost-hunting TV series.
The Paranormal State game is a hidden-object adventure game. It’s now available to download, for free, on the App Store. A full Paranormal State game Collector’s Edition can be unlocked for $6.99.
In Paranormal State: Poison Spring, players team-up with the famous ghost hunters and investigate a terrifying supernatural event at Poison Spring State Park, historical site to a grisly Civil War battle. Search for clues to the cause of the strange occurrences. But be careful: not all is as it seems and someone may be hiding a dark secret. Unravel a centuries old tale of war, lost love, and paranormal adventure!
Like most adventure games, the Paranormal State game is packed with exciting mini-games and Hidden Object scenes that will keep you captivated in the thrilling ghost mystery:
* Become a member of the ghost hunting team
* Explore the hauntingly beautiful Poison Spring park
* Use real life ghost-hunting tech, such as the EMF Meter, the Thermal Cam, and EVP Recorder
* Full voice-acted cutscenes and a story inspired by the hit TV series
* Lots of engaging mini-games and Hidden Object scenes
* Stunning graphics enhanced for retina display
* Special Collector’s Edition available with even more locations, scenes and puzzles
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 500 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Paranormal State: Poison Spring is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. A full Collector’s Edition unlock is priced $6.99 (USD).