A new game called Smiley Lines is available today on App Store for both iPhone and iPad that attempts to rekindle your love of classic board games? Smiley Lines is an arcade board game that gives a contemporary feel to the classic lines board game. The goal? Simply align 4 smileys of the same color.
It sounds simple, but it can be challenging when the unexpected happens, like annoying rocks dropping. Version 3.0.21 is now available on the App Store with additional features and support iOS Game Center leaderboard.
* Super simple UI and rule: tap or drag a ball (smiley face) to make a line of the same color
* 9 levels with increasing difficulty (look for the secret smileys in level 7, 8 and 9)
* Casual with no time pressure (Yet be strategic with your each move if you want to hit high scores)
* Resume your last game at any time so that you never lose your progress
* Smooth UI and animations – very intuitive game play by just playing
* Possible to undo your last move
* Add support for global leaderboard via Game Center
* English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Russian and Japanese
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 25.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Smiley Lines is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.