A new free real-time action strategy WWII game for iOS, Elite Troops, is now available in the App Store ad Google Play Store from VOLV Interactive. Featuring unparalleled visuals, Elite Troops offers more than 50 authentic units, such as ultimate armored machines, powerful squad types and strong air-support weapons.
Players have the option to select their favorite side, the United State or German armies, each with their own unique specialties. 4 challenging maps are available to choose to fight in an epic battlefield in real locations across Europe including London, Paris and Berlin. Game Center support adds much more fun for players to challenge their circle friends. Its sister version Call of Victory has also landed on Google Play store.
* More than 50 different and authentic units
* Over 35 achievements through Game Center/ Game Service
* 4 challenging maps with unparalleled visuals
* 4 different modes: PvP match, Storm strike, Last man standing, Endless challenge
* 2 big troops available – USA and Germany, each with their own unique specialities
* Hundreds of upgradeable weapons and technologies
* Simple tap and line-drawing controls make the game accessible to all gamers
* Cartoonish graphics and plenty of cover-based objects in the battlefield
* Crisp militaristic theme musics and plenty of sound effects
* Challenge the players all over the world in Online Mode via Internet connection
“Our aim was to make Elite Troops the most wonderful and challenging real-time strategy game on app store”, Said Leon, CEO for VOLV Interactive. “It’s our hope it will lead a new generation of real-time strategic gamers world wide, and become the worthy must-have app not only on iOS, but also on Android”
* US English
* iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPod touch (4/5 Gen)
* iPad 2 (2/3/4 Gen), iPad mini
* Require iOS 4.3 or later
* Android 4.0 or later
* To play online requires a WiFi or 2G/3G internet connection
Pricing and Availability:
Elite Troops and Call of Victory are Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store and Google Play in the Games category.