Hummingz EVO X, a retro arcade shooter with extras and boss enemies, is now available for Apple’s OS X operation system. Shoot your way through many different levels filled with nasty bugs, spiders, frogs, bees and more. Hummingz EVO X offers two game modes with fun and fast arcade style action. Fight huge boss enemies and collect extras. The game is easy to control; players can use the mouse to control their bug.
Some of the features of Hummingz EVO X are:
* Fight huge BOSS enemies like Frogs, Spiders and Bees
* beautifull Artwork
* Easy to control use your mouse to control your bug
* Two game modes for casual and experienced players
* Two player ‘pass and play’ mode
* Fun and fast arcade style action
* Challenging and well known game play
* Hummingz EVO X uses Game Center ( global high score list )
The rules are easy: If it is colored, shoot it, and if it is pale, catch it.
All shot items drop down:
* Catch 100 enemies to receive an extra shot
* Catch 100 mushrooms to receive an extra live
* Catch a Boss and you receive 30 enemy and 30 mushroom catches
* Catch a Snail to get a 10 seconds magnet bonus (collect all falling things automatically)
* Compatible with Apple’s OSX version 10.8 or later
* 19 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hummingz EVO X is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the Mac App Store in the Games/Arcade category.