Kickstartnews Inc., an independent iOS development company, today launched a charming new casual game, Tomato Tycoon(TM). Available exclusively on the App Store as a free download, Tomato Tycoon is an arcade-style game featuring 4 exciting mini-games and 64 challenging levels. Tomato Tycoon creatively combines simple play action, colorful graphics and an amusing sound environment to provide fun and laughter for kids of all ages while challenging finger speed and accuracy.
The game’s main character, Jimmy is an adventurous boy who runs out of his beloved ketchup. He quickly realizes that he can make his own ketchup to ensure he will never run out again. He works hard and never gives up, becoming the Tomato Tycoon!
The object of the Tomato Tycoon is to avoid crazy obstacles by running, driving, squishing and catching as many tomatoes, especially the golden tomatoes as possible in the time allotted. Tomato Tycoon also contains an educational component – interesting tomato facts are weaved throughout the mini-games to inform and educate. If you can’t wait to collect enough golden tomatoes, you can always purchase more to unlock additional mini-games and cool characters via in-app purchases.
Tomato Tycoon features:
* 4 mini-games with 64 levels that are easy to start but get progressively more challenging
* Easy-to-use, intuitive controls
* No advertising creating a safe, uninterrupted play environment
* A diverse selection of cool characters including Abby, Ninja Jimmy, Dino Jimmy, Pirate Jimmy
* Entertaining obstacles with silly sound effects that will surely make you laugh out loud
* Universal app designed to run full screen and full resolution on iPhone including 5S & 5C, iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air and iPod touch
Tomato Tycoon is now available and free to download on the Apple App Store.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 81.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tomato Tycoon is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.