SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ —
Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDNS), a leader in global electronic design innovation, is scheduled to demonstrate its latest advancements and solutions for mobile technology challenges, in collaboration with customers and partners, at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014.
February 24 – February 27, 2014
Visit Cadence at two places at Mobile World Congress 2014, in Barcelona, Spain:
- MIPI booth, Hall 5, Stand 5E30
- Cadence® booth, Hall 6, Stand 6L36
- Visit Cadence’s booth and attend in-depth presentations and demonstrations of technologies including:
- Always-on Voice activation, voice biometrics, speaker authentication
- Always-on sensor fusion and context awareness
- Always-on face detection
- Voice recognition
- Automatic speech recognition and pre-processing
- Low power KitKat Android audio offload
- Computer vision and imaging
- LTE Programmable modem
- Global navigation satellite system (GNSS) receiver
- The Cadence team will also be sharing photos and insights from the show—live and online at: http://www.cadence.com/cadence/events/live_blog_feed/Pages/default.aspx
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today’s integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at www.cadence.com.
© 2014 Cadence Design Systems, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide. Cadence and the Cadence logo are registered trademarks of Cadence Design Systems, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
SOURCE Cadence Design Systems, Inc.