Boca Raton, Florida- Announcing that Kinetic Bytes, the developer of Pool Break, has released the latest update for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Pool Break 1.5.1 update includes two new billiard games and a complete overhaul of the app’s 3D rendering engine. For users this means amazing 3D graphics, smooth play, and very realistic pool physics. Pool Break 1.5.1 gives players four difficulty levels when they compete with the computer, or they can enjoy Pass-n-Play action with a friend, or try their luck with online, cross-platform competition.
Pool Break 1.5.1 Features Include:
* Over a dozen games packed into one app
* Universal iPhone, iPod touch and iPad app
* Supports Online Cross-Platform Multiplayer Gaming
* Supports online chat
* Play against the computer with four difficulty levels
* Pass-n-Play mode
* Very Realistic Pool Physics
* Pan and Zoom and Slow Motion modes
* Free View and First Person View
* Regular or Hexagonal tables
* Allows Curve and Masse shots and full English
* Intuitive User Interface
* Built-in Help Manuals explain how to play
The graphics of the game include shot guides that show the user where the ball is likely to roll. Built-in help manuals also help guide players through the customizable in-app settings and explain how to play the games.
Pool Break 1.5.1 uses an advanced physics engine that delivers very realistic billiards action. Every angle and every shot is just what one would expect to see on a real pool table. With more than a dozen games in this app, users can play for days on end without losing interest.
Pool Break Games 1.5.1 Include:
* US 8-Ball Pool
* UK 8-Ball Pool
* 9-Ball Pool
* One Pocket Pool
* Straight or 14.1 Continuous Pool
* Carom (or 3-cushion) Billiards
* Pool Drills
* Place-n-Shoot Pool
* Snooker (15, 6 or 10 Reds)
* Carrom (three board styles)
The inclusion of place-and-play and pool drill games gives players the chance to learn new shots and techniques. Since the geometry of this app is so realistic, the user can actually apply these newly learned skills when they play on a real table.
* iPhone3G , iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 9.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pool Break 1.5.1 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games / Sports and Arcade category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Kinetic Bytes is dedicated to producing addictive and entertaining Mobile apps and games. Their primary focus is currently on creating high quality 3D games for iOS and Android platform. The goal is to produce these apps by giving great attention to aesthetic appeal, ease of use and the “wow” factor. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.