Florianopolis, Brazil – Pre-historic Tower Defense Dino Palooza in now on AppBackr – a wholesale marketplace for applications. Investors can buy copies of the game and sell them for a 27% return. Help Cat Nigiri by funding this amazing iOS game, and profit from it! Dino Palooza is set in the late Cretaceous Period, where a small team of time-traveling scientists face the wrath of Professor Nigel Racik and a stampede of dinosaurs under his control.
The unique touch-based control of your arsenal, along the player’s ability to reroute dinosaurs and make mazes puts tactics and action in a whole new perspective for the genre. In Dino Palooza, players are able to unlock unique 19 weapons, fight over 20 dinosaur species through 24 high-definition levels.
* Gather resources, build mazes and place traps in 24 amazing levels
* Over 20 dinosaur species
* 19 weapons and traps
* Game Center Achievements
* Game Center Leaderboards
* In-game comics
* Full Retina Display support
* High quality soundtrack
Why back Dino Palooza?
* The game’s overall quality and production values are among the highest available on AppBackr, having levels, programming, sound, music and animations designed by experienced game developers.
* Dino Palooza is already done, so there’s no fretting about it being delayed or canceled. In fact, it has been released on the App Store worldwide, and is receiving high customer ratings.
* Try the App on iTunes, or watch the official trailer.
* Backing Dino Palooza also gives you Dino Palooza LITE, a free promotional App with limited content.
* Dino Palooza’s developers really need your help. They are working full time shifts with no income in an 8m borrowed office, relying mostly on the good will of their supporters (family and friends) to keep delivering their games to the iOS.
Where will the money go?
* The funds will be used to make Dino Palooza HD, a graphically enhanced iPad version, also packed in for further backings. Launching Dino Palooza HD might as well have a positive impact on the other versions’ sales
* Anything after 5,000 dollars will be used on both advertising and development of extra content (weapons, levels and enemies)
* iPhone 3GS or later, iPod touch 3rd gen or later
* iOS 3.2 or later
* 51.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dino Palooza’s regular price is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and is available worldwide on the App Store in the Games Category.
Cat Nigiri is a startup indie games development studio focused on quality mobile apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Cat Nigiri. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.