Cupertino, California – Forge Reply, independent mobile publisher and studio, division of Reply’s company, is proud to announce that Aloha from Hawaii 1.0 is available on the App Store today. Aloha from Hawaii invites gamers to join Annie, Bob, Max and Ziggy in their trip around the world looking for adventure far from the boring South Pole! What’s better than Hawaii?
Aloha from Hawaii is a brand new platform/runner, featuring four amazing penguins superstars, hand drawn graphics and a unique cartoon style that can appeal both newcomers and fans of the genre. Run, jump and master the special moves of our heroes, exploring three continents to reach the Hawaii.
* 4 playable characters, switch among them and master their unique skills
* Fantastic cartoon-style graphics with hilarious cutscenes
* Story mode that spans across three different continents to discover
* Endless mode to unlock for each game world
* Runner/platform hybrid gameplay with smooth touch-based controls
* Universal app, iPhone 5 and New iPad ready
English and Japanese
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 91.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Aloha from Hawaii 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.The app includes the first set of levels. The other two sets can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
Aloha from Hawaii 1.0
Download from iTunes
Press Kit (zip)
Forge Reply is a cutting-edge mobile, console, web games development company, dedicated to creating new and incredible gaming experiences for clients and users both on B2C and B2B market. We provide development services, to create commercially successful games. The core team works with peer reviews, code reviews, regular meetings with a sophisticated team management. Copyright (C) 2012 Forge Reply. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.