Seoul, Korea – Shiconal’s recent iTunes puzzle game launch, Amazing Kitty, has been met with purr-worthy praise by fans enchanted by the game’s unique mechanics, polished design, and cute kitty cat theme. The growing popularity of Amazing Kitty may soon see an exponential increase, as potential fans take advantage of Shinconal’s celebratory sale. For a limited time only, Amazing Kitty will be available for free in the iTunes App Store.
Amazing Kitty combines the tried and true matching game premise of rewarding points when players group like objects together with a whimsical take on game mechanics. Instead of guiding falling kitties, or moving them individually or in pairs, players tumble the cats into position by rotating their iPhone or iPad. The physics behind Amazing Kitty allow the cube-like cats to bounce freely, bound only by the borders of the screen and by bumping into one another. The organic effect created by this freedom of movement contributes enormously to the game’s visual appeal.
Novel physics aren’t the only feature fans love; the clarity and creative design, smoothly executed animations, and overall polish have played a role in the game’s instant popularity as well.
* Earn coins and higher scores by stacking consecutive combos
* Use your coins to unlock a feature that allows you to precisely position kitties by directing their course on the touch screen!
* Watch with delight as adorable kitties tumble in response to tilting and rotating your device
* Smooth animation and polished design are complemented by the perfect set of sound effects
* Customize your challenge with two modes of play: Classic and Speed
* Up the adrenaline by matching as many kitties as possible in under sixty seconds when you choose Speed mode
* Practice perfecting your combos by earning time bonuses when you match three or more kitties in Speed mode
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 14 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Amazing Kitty usually retails for $0.99. For a limited time, Amazing Kitty 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Shiconal is a South Korean software development company with the goal to help the world become more conveninent, interesting and beautiful. Copyright (C) 2012 Shiconal. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.