Glostrup, Denmark – InvulgoSoft is proud to present their latest release of high quality jigsaw puzzle games. AmigurumiPuzzle let’s the players solve jigsaw puzzles of cute amigurumi figures, with a choice of difficulty ranging from 3×3 to 25×25. To cater for beginners and seasoned players alike, two modes of play exists. Easy mode will generate puzzles without rotating the pieces thus making it much easier to solve the jigsaws. Normal mode will generate puzzles with rotated pieces; this is quite a challenge even for seasoned players. Although it can be daunting to control a large puzzle on small devices such as the IPhone, it has been made quite a lot easier with the new zoom functionality. When all included pictures have been solved in all sizes, then why not generate a puzzle from one of your own pictures from your photo album.
Key features of AmigurumiPuzzle:
* Multiple sizes: 3×3, 5×5, 10×10, 15×15, 20×20, 25×25
* Easy and normal difficulty. Easy does not rotate pieces when initially generating puzzle.
* Leader boards available through Game Center.
* Import and solve puzzle from own photo album.
* Export solved picture to own photo album.
* Lock pieces to background.
* Zoom in and out.
* Auto solve. Can’t find a match for a piece, use auto solve.
* Saves in background every minute.
* Game can be closed and continued at any time.
* iOS 5.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AmigurumiPuzzle1.0 is priced at $0.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Purchase and Download
Located in Glostrup, Denmark, InvulgoSoft founded in 2011 by Thomas Andersen, is an independent software developer company who specializes in apps and games for smart phones. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 InvulgoSoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.