How long until this one gets somebody in a hot, steaming legal mess? A new game was uploaded today to the App Store called Angry Flies, with the plot being that a scientific catastrophe has occurred in a secret research lab that unleashed genetically designed giant flies that are spreading around the world and must be exterminated by the player.
Gamers play as Danny Highflyer or one of his friends in an attempt to defeat the flies and save the the world. Players collect coins to unlock upgrades, like coin magnet, mega coin or shield, and fight the flies using laser canons and nuclear blasts, in this flying battle to defeat the evil creatures.
* Play one of the four super-hero characters
* Fly over the city collecting gold coins to unlock upgrades
* Fight the evil creatures with your laser gun
* The game contains multiple upgrades including Coin Magnet, Shield, Mega Coin and Nuke
* 60 fPS
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices, including iPhone 5 and iPad 2
* 6.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Angry Flies 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.