Los Angeles, California – Herschell Gordon Lewis and ZombieActive Games today are pleased to introduce Hollyweird Zombies 1.0 for iOS, their Hollywood-themed, Zombie Shooter Game. It is the first and only Zombie Shooter approved by Apple and available on the iTunes App Store that allows gamers to customize their zombies using photos taken with their iPhone, or with images already in their Photo Library. The app is the perfect stress reliever. And to aid the cause of releasing pent up frustration, 10% of profits from the sale of Hollyweird Zombies in the election month of November will go to “Occupy” protesters around the U.S.
“Hollyweird Zombies is the perfect stress reliever,” proclaimed app creator Nick Pawluk. “It can help reduce the anger and frustration experienced by the Occupy Wall Street protest groups around the country. All that pent up frustration and anger can be channeled in a fun and creative way with Hollyweird Zombies. Stressed out protestors, people just fired by their bosses, and people dumped by their boyfriend or girlfriend can turn those greedy bankers, mean bosses, and unfeeling exes into zombies. They can then start dispatching them in an entertaining and amusing fashion with the coolest arsenal available in any shooting game app.”
With Hollyweird Zombies, players can take a photo of their boss, indicate the outline of his or her head, and have the photo appear as a character inside the zombie shooter game. There are six world-famous locations and 120 levels of gameplay. Frustrated gamers get to blow away the customized zombie of their choice using a bazooka, machine gun, chain saw, machete, and more. A comicbook style intro in the app sets up the action. “A Hollyweird movie premiere has turned into a zombie apocalypse. Now, the greatest horror director of all time, Herschell Gordon Lewis, Jr. must become the world’s greatest zombie hunter. And the evil zombie lord, El Zombero, plans on turning Hollyweird’s sexiest starlets into his zombie harem. The fate of Hollyweird and its sexiest stars is in Gordy’s hands.”
* Is your Boss a Jerk? Turn him into a Zombie!
* Is your Ex-Girlfriend a gold digging Ho? Turn her into a Zombie!
* Do you hate Evil Dictators? Turn Gadhafi into a Zombie!
* Tired of Bozos on the Shores of Jersey? Turn them all into Zombies!
* Then start blowing them away in this Zombie Shooter!
* Awesome Weapons (machete, pistol, bazooka, flame thrower, machine gun, and more!)
* Fantastic Graphics
* Six World-Famous Locations & 120 Levels of Play
* Game Center support
* Upgrade to God Mode and get all weapons, access to all levels, and invulnerability
* Let the Zombie body count begin and “De-Stress to the Max”
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices.
The landscape orientation, side-scroller includes touch controls for left and right motion, firing, and alternate weapons. A display updates the amount of cash won, lives remaining, and ammo levels. Decapitated and dismembered zombies fall, spewing blood, to the sidewalk on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Zombie Cartoon Characters
* Curly…the brains of this bunch of zombies
* Sondra Barker is Playboy’s Babe of the Month
* London is a world famous heiress
* Lady GoreGore – the star of “Gore Gore Girls Gone Wild”
* Angel Lee, a Hollyweird super vixen
* El Zombero, Lord of the Zombies, has kidnapped the vixens of Hollyweird and plans on turning them into his zombie harem; he was a movie critic before becoming a zombie
* Mask is now El Zombero’s evil zombie enforcer
* Gordy…the son of the “Godfather of Gore,” Herschell Gordon Lewis
* Fritz, a European tourist, is one of the stars in El Zombero’s plan to conquer the world
* Trash – the original zombie babe
“‘Occupy’ your time with Hollyweird Zombies,” recommended Nick Pawluk of ZombieActive Games. “And check out the awesome wallpapers featuring scenes from Hollyweird Zombies, free on the website.”
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 5 tested)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 243 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hollyweird Zombies 1.0 is available until the end of March at the special introductory price of $0.99, after which it will return to the normal price of only $1.99 (USD), and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. “God Mode” is available as an in-app purchase of $0.99.
ZombieActive Games is an independent iOS game developer for the iPhone. The group at ZombieActive Games consider themselves part of the 99% and are thankful for the work the Occupy Wall Street protestors are doing to shed light on the economic plight of small mom and pop companies and the hard working people they employ. This Thanksgiving they are showing their thanks to the Occupy protest groups by donating 10% of the November profits of the sale of Hollyweird Zombies to various Occupy protest groups around the country.