Music lovers who enjoy watching videos of their favorite music library songs can now automatically program their own personal MTV-like channel on their mobile device by downloading a new app called AudioViz. Oh, and it’s free. AudioViz is the only app in the iTunes App Store that automatically scans a user’s iPhone, iPad or iPod touch music library and displays the corresponding YouTube video.
AudioViz also offers a range of special features, including:
* Fully supported background playing! Select YouTube music videos and listen to audio while multitasking on your iDevice
* Full screen video mode
* A variety of play options, including shuffle, repeat, pause, next track and previous track
* The ability to create custom playlists
* The option to manually select music videos
* The freedom to mirror music videos via Apple AirPlay from iPhone 4S/5 or iPad 2 and above to Apple TV
AudioViz also features a self-learning algorithm that actually retrieves music videos faster as more users use the app.
“Many iPhone and iPad users grew up spending hours and hours watching music TV channels,” commented Jaap van Kampen of Caramba App Development. “And now with AudioViz, they can re-live the experience anywhere and anytime. It’s like having their own, private music TV channel that they automatically program themselves – and it’s so simple, fun and easy to use!”
English, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 8.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AudioViz 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.