Budapest, Hungary – D-Soft Group and Catmoon Productions today are pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of BANG: Battle of Manowars, the companies’ new action-RPG, strategy, shooting game game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. BANG: Battle of Manowars is all about the magic atmosphere of a fantasy-inspired medieval world, where nasty warlocks fight with wise kings, bear dukes enslave bees while berserk rabbits chase peaceful peasants across the fields. Only a brave hero, Obry Gunpowder, the ingenious mechanic, can decide the ultimate fate of the struggle between two most powerful lands – the Rainbow Kingdom and the Realm of Shadows.
The Rainbow Kingdom is living through dark times! Enemies led by the vicious wizard Twich are invading the beautiful kingdom from every corner and have forced King Keol Goodkind XXLV to declare this a time of war. All the citizens are terrified and are holding onto their beloved warm and crispy bread rolls for dear life!
BANG: Battle of Manowars offers an incredible variety of manowars and cannons, from a wheeled wooden hut with barrel-like guns all the way to a heavily armored full-track rocket-packed metal monster. The wide choice of weapons, new skills and levels achieved by your protagonist, useful bonuses as well as hidden secret features result in an infinite number of possible gaming strategies. It is your task to board your manowar, fight each cruel enemy – one by one – and thus help reinstate the kingdoms freedom. Upgrade and repair your own mobile tower as you battle your opponents and bomb the living bejesus out of them in this beautifully designed 3D fantasy medieval world. Gather extra weaponry and strike your enemies with a billion volts, spray them with heavy meteor rains and invade their towers with gigantic bee spells.
* Campaign mode features 72 challenging stages of strategic shooting RPG-action!
* 3 difficulty settings available to accommodate any level of player and beat all levels with three stars rating
* In-depth game manual and gameplay tutorial available for novice players
* Use 45 different cannons and 15 various upgradable Manowars to deploy in battle
* Fast-paced, responsive 3D gameplay and easy to learn, intuitive player controls
* Tons of extensive bonuses and spells with spectacular effects
* Inimitable fairytale atmosphere, abundance of humor and epical plot
* Bright friendly design and music, eye-catching highly detailed textures and unusual genre combination
* Interactive global leaderboards & unlockable achievements available via GameCenter
* Retina display support & iOS6 and iPhone 5 compatible
* Unexpected tactics and explosions, explosions, explosions, etc.
Get ready for powerful explosions scattering debris across the landscape and mind-boggling effects, which you will enjoy in your battles on the snow-covered plains, amid green forests or even on an incredibly hot volcanic upland. And don’t forget that at all times your gaming experience will be further enhanced by beautiful symphonic score.
Its unique combination of genres (arcade/strategy/RPG) is an excellent choice for fans of first-class jokes, big guns and armored fortresses.
About D-Soft Group:
D-Soft Group has been present on the IT market for about two years. Over this time we have garnered successful experience of developing highly effective, user-friendly business applications as well as eye-catching, sophisticated games available at AppStore. We employ only the best designers, programmers, sound engineers, testers and game-designers. Our current priority is development of applications for iOS and such devices as iPhone, iPod and iPad.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or higher
* 126 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bang: Battle of Manowars 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Budapest, Hungary, Catmoon Productions Ltd. is founded by Gabor Kadi and Gabor Forrai in 2007. Catmoon is a video game-developer studio with the primary profile of development of casual games for PC, as well as of those for mobile platforms (Android, iOS). After emitting several prosperous titles, the company established its Publishing Office in 2010, so its own-sponsored games can be put on the market by the publishing team. The publisher’s strategic aim is to build a wide portfolio, chiefly focusing on the field of mobile games. Copyright (C) 2012 Catmoon Productions Ltd.. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.