Moscow, Russian Federation – Alexander Efremov, an indie mobile applications developer, announces a price drop for his debut iOS game “Crazy Teapots”, a funny game where players take on the role of a blood thirsty teapot battling against other teapots in an all out fruit-flinging war. The game has become free to play with all premium features unlocked.
Crazy Teapots is a new fast-paced action game where players are teapots and missiles are fruit. The game is based on a unique concept and is featuring fascinating network gameplay. Players ought to battle against each other or computer-controlled bots on one of the provided game maps, enjoying the fun! This fast-paced action game loads really fast and has perfectly smooth frame rate.
* Universal application for iPod touch/iPhone/iPad devices
* Game interface translated to all languages currently supported by iOS devices
* Native support for Retina display
* Network game play with friends via Bluetooth, over Wi-Fi or Online
* Voice chat option in network games
* Several maps to play on, each with their own design
* Three bots intelligence levels
* Up to 8 players in one game
* Adjustable game parameters (incl. an option to choose your player’s color)
* TV out support
* Three virtual camera modes: first-person perspective and two third-person tracking perspectives (behind and above)
* Three kinds of missiles, each with their own features
* Health and shield packs
* Physically realistic motion
* Intuitive game controls (joysticks)
* Players appearances reflect their health state in the game
Crazy Teapots version 1.0.2 supports English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese languages.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 2/3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 13.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crazy Teapots 1.0.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Moscow, Russia, Alexander Efremov is an independent developer with over 15 years of experience in the IT field, whose focus is on iOS games. Copyright (C) 2012 Alexander Efremov. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.