Prime73 today launched Cut The Link for iOS, an action/arcade game “with splatty, cutty and boomy ball/bubbles carnage,” whatever that means. Players can swipe their finger across the screen to cut links between balls “like a real ninja.” Yeah, because ninjas practice by cutting balls and bubbles.
Match colors, unlock bonus items and smash balls. Cut the Link features Waves, Arcade and fast paced Blitz gameplay modes. Become the ultimate bringer of colorful destruction with every slash.
* Unlimited number of levels
* Three unique gameplays
* Addictive and easy to play
* Retina optimized
* Great music
* Challenge your friends via online Game Center leader boards
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), iPad and iPad mini
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 51.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cut The Link 1.0 is available now worldwide for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) through the iTunes App Store in the Games category.