Karlsruhe, BW/Germany – drahtwerk today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Yay! Zombies 1.0, a casual slice and shoot game for the Apple iPhone and iPod touch developed and published by drahtwerk. Slice and shoot ragdoll zombies and cut off all their limbs for extra points in this incredibly fun game.
Hit a running hand to get one of the many power ups like “Freeze”. But avoid the bombs, they’ll end the game in “Classic Mode” or you’ll lose five seconds in “Blitz Mode”. Dissect all limbs to get a humiliation bonus or earn combos by slicing multiple zombies at once! True to life physics and beautifully polished graphics make Yay! Zombies a standout game in the App Store.
* Two distinct game mode “Classic” and “Blitz”
* Two different weapons a H&K MP5 and a butcher’s knife
* Physically correct simulated ragdolls
* Cut off all limbs to get extra points
* Highly polished visuals and amazing sounds with an exclusive soundtrack
* Graphically optimized for the iPhone 4S
* iOS Game Center integration with leaderboards and achievements
* Great humor included
* US English
* iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3rd generation or later
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 17.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Yay! Zombies 1.0 is now available on the Apple App Store in the Games category. To celebrate the release of Yay! Zombies 1.0, the price has been set to $0.99 (USD) for a limited time only. Promotional copies are available upon request.
Located in Karlsruhe, Germany, drahtwerk is a young development studio specialized in designing great web and iPhone OS apps. drahtwerk has published several successful applications on the App Store such as iCamcorder, iWebcamera and iScreen. Besides being successful on the App Store drahtwerk also designs and develops amazing apps for their clients. Copyright (C) 2012 drahtwerk. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.