Palo Alto, California – Award-winning independent children’s app developer Duck Duck Moose today is thrilled to announce its new ‘Trucks’ app, which is available for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the App Store. Trucks includes 5 interactive activities: Soap and rinse a car in a carwash, drive a garbage truck, tow a car with a tow truck and fix a flat tire, dump dirt with a dump truck, and play with a car and truck parade. This app includes an ice cream truck, fire truck, cement truck, police car, mail truck, ambulance, and much more!
Trucks is an educational app that will teach children about sequencing, sorting, and problem solving. The activities encourage experimentation and will stimulate their imaginations.
1) Carwash: Roll a car through the mud, and into a carwash! Clean the car with brushes, soap, and bubbles. Squirt water jets to rinse off your car then dry it off.
2) Tow Truck: Help fix a flat tire. Use a tow truck to take a car to the tire shop. Raise the car up to a platform, change the tires, and choose the hubcab you want!
3) Garbage & Recycling: Clean up the street and sort items into garbage, compost, and recycling bins. Learn about garbage and recycling and earn a “Green Score.” Dump the correct bin into the garbage, recycling, and compost trucks.
4) Bulldozer & Dump Truck: Use the dump truck to create a pile of dirt, then take it away with a bulldozer.
5) Car Parade: Play with a fire truck, ambulance, ice cream truck, cement truck, police car, and much more! Control their speed with by touching the red, yellow, and green signal lights.
Instrumental music recorded especially for this app with guitar and drums includes popular nursery rhymes: Wheels on the Bus, Hurry Hurry Drive the Fire Truck, I’ve Been Working on the Railroad, If You’re Happy and You Know It, Yankee Doodle, and When the Saints Go Marching In.
Trucks is the twelfth iOS title released by Duck Duck Moose, following award-winning titles such as Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Fish School, Park Math, Word Wagon, and Puzzle Pop. Duck Duck Moose has also recently released two Android apps: Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Pricing and Availability:
Trucks HD – by Duck Duck Moose is available for iPad on iTunes for $1.99 (USD). Trucks – by Duck Duck Moose is available for iPhone and iPod touch on iTunes for $1.99.
Duck Duck Moose
Purchase and Download (iPad)
Purchase and Download (iOS)
Duck Duck Moose is an award-winning creator of educational children’s mobile applications for iOS and Android. It was founded in 2008 by three friends who are parents themselves, and share a passion for children, music, education, design, and play. Duck Duck Moose has created twelve top-selling titles: Wheels on the Bus, Old MacDonald, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Fish School, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Park Math, Word Wagon, Musical Me!, Puzzle Pop, Peek-a-Zoo, Draw and Tell, and Trucks. Wheels on the Bus won the KAPi Award for “Best Children’s App” at the 2010 International CES and was featured as one of The New York Times’ “Best iPhone Apps for Kids.” Park Math won the “2010 Best Kids’ iPhone/iPod App of the Year Award” from iLounge. The Company has won eleven Parents’ Choice Awards and ten Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards for Excellence in Design. Copyright (C) 2008-2012 Duck Duck Moose. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.