Scarborough, United Kingdom – Independent app developer eiiEntertains today is pleased to announce an update to ‘Are We Nearly There Yet? 2’ the holiday themed games and activity compendium, to support the new iPhone 5 screen layout and to resolve user reported issues.
First released in early 2011 the original ‘Are We Nearly There Yet’ was developed to entertain our daughter on the long car journeys we regularly made across the United Kingdom and over to the USA. Over the period of the last 20 months it has been continually updated and upgraded with more mini-games and more jokes and facts at every release.
‘Are We Nearly There Yet 2’ which was released this summer included a number of new games and activities bringing the total to 10 to help pass the time where ever you are.
The list of mini games and activities available are:
* 500+ Jokes
* 500+ Facts
* Scoop ’em up – Whack the ice cream scoops
* Catch the ice cream – How much can you catch but watch out for the toxic ice cream
* Art Pad – An art pad with 100’s of colours for you to sketch with, different colour backgrounds, or take a picture and draw on that you can even post your creations on Twitter
* The Angry Man! – An annoy the driver simulator
* Tic Tac Toe – For one or two players, you try and beat the system on level 2
* Count Up – Can you stop the timer accurately?
* Bug Splat Game – Be the best, squash the flies but watch out for the spiders
* Paint Pad – Colour in one of 8 holiday themed images or create your own to colour
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 13.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Are We Nearly There Yet 2 (v1.3) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
EiiEntertains is the mobile apps development arm of eiiConsulting Ltd which was set up in 2004 by Tim Teece to offer independent advice and software development skills. EiiEntertains aims to be a premier provider of mobile applications for the iPhone, iPad and IPod touch devices. Copyright (C) 2012 eiiEntertains. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.