Brooklyn, New York – Fairy Fashion Show is the newest release from children’s app developer Laura Tallardy. The third app in the Fashion Show dress-up paper doll series, Fairy Fashion Show lets girls ages 3+ create and dress up a fairy princess to look just like them. They can select the fairy’s hair color & style, skin tone, eye color, wings, and tons of pretty fairy dresses and sparkling accessories. Twelve fairy pets and nine beautifully illustrated backgrounds are included.
Girls can give their fairies a name then save them or send them to friends and family. They can even roll the dice to get a brand new fairy princess with a different outfit every time!
* G rated – the doll and clothing are appropriate for girls ages 3 and up
* Variety of skin, eye and hair colors- girls can create a fairy princess to look just like themselves
* Easy to use interface designed for young children
* Encourages creativity by allowing the child to mix and match outfits and colors in a friendly and safe environment
* Includes over 20 dresses with tons of accessories and jewelry to try on, with 12 fairy pets and 9 backgrounds
* Lush, colorful graphics by children’s book illustrator Laura Tallardy
* App is in 10 languages- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Hindi
* No advertising, popups or in-game purchases. No internet connection required to play. Child-friendly
Pricing and Availability:
Fairy Fashion Show is now available on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Android, Kindle Fire and Android for $0.99 (USD).
Laura Tallardy is an app developer and children’s book illustrator. Her other award-winning apps include Mermaid Fashion Show, Princess Fashion Show and Fairy Tale Games: Mermaid Princess Puzzles (co-created with Scott Adelman). Collectively they’ve gotten over 60,000 downloads, AppySmart’s Editor’s Choice award, Corona Lab’s App of the Week and App of the Month awards, several iTunes features, and Mermaid Fashion Show was ranked the #4 Kids Game on the iPad. Fairy Fashion Show is Laura’s fourth app. Copyright (C) 2012 Laura Tallardy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.