Los Angeles, California – Henna and jagua designs are available as a free download for virtual application on the body through the new Earth Tattoos app introduced by the leaders in the industry, Earth Henna by Lakaye Studio. Henna tattoo designs have a distinct quality, one that is uniquely different from those created by tattoo artists working with permanent body art. 35 new henna and jagua designs are now available through the Earth Tattoos app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The app was created by Appdicted.
With a few simple clicks, users can digitally superimpose lifelike henna and jagua tattoos on photos of themselves or their friends (jagua is a fruit that grows in the Amazon; indigenous Indians use the juice to stain the body a blue-black color). The Earth Tattoos app makes moving, sizing and placing tattoos on saved photos a snap. After editing the photo, users can share it with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, email and more.
Other app features:
* Images are loaded from mobile device’s photo album or camera roll, or users can take new photos from right within the app
* The Opacity Tool allows users to decide how “see-through” tattoos will appear
* The Flip Tool lets users change the direction and orientation of tattoo designs
* The Eraser Tool allows for erasure of the virtual tattoo – this is extremely useful for making the tattoo look like part of it is under clothing or hair. After selecting the tool, the fingertip does the erasing
* Users can change the color of their tattoo from henna brown to jagua black once it is in place
Earth Henna by Lakaye Studio manufactures a line of easy-to-use henna and jagua tattoo kits that make creating beautiful temporary tattoos so easy a ten-year-old can do it. The Earth Henna Body Painting Kits and Earth Jagua Black Tattoo Kits come with reusable stencil transfers, professional applicator bottle with fine tip and enough henna or jagua product to create 15-30 designs, depending on the kit ordered. Some of the kits come with beautifully illustrated books; the black jagua kit also comes with a documentary film, Land of Jagua. Lakaye Studio was the company that introduced henna tattoos on the west coast back in 1997.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 14.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Earth Tattoos 1.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Earth Tattoos 1.2
Download from iTunes
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Hollywood, California based Lakaye Studio is the leader in temporary body art. They manufacture superior, all-natural henna and jagua kits, as well as books and other supplies. The kits are available throughout the U.S. and in fine outlets like Whole Foods, Urban Outfitters, and they private label for companies in the gift, beauty, personal care industries and others like Cirque du Soleil. Copyright (C) 2012 Lakaye Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.