Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS app developer, today is happy to release its new educational app for kids: Complete the Sentence For Kids 1.0, for iPad/iPhone/iPod touch. It is a fun game for kids where they have to select the correct word to complete every sentence. It tests a child’s (grammar) knowledge of tenses, male/female gender, singular/plural, participles, degrees of comparison, adjectives, verbs and more. Ideal for age group 7-13 yrs.
Complete the Sentence for Kids is a fun educational game with a cute Crocodile as the central character. There are five levels. In every level ten questions are presented by the Crocodile. A kid has to complete every sentence by choosing the correct word. The Croc dances on every correct answer and makes funny faces on every incorrect answer. To clear a level, a child has to answer at least 7 out of 10 questions correctly.
Why will kids love this game?
* Because of the funny antics of the Crocodile
* Random new sentences appear everytime one plays
* Every sentence is spoken aloud
* Nice background music
Why will parents like this game?
* Kids will learn correct usage of tenses, gender, comparatives, singular/plural, participles, superlatives, adjectives, verbs, etc. for common words
* The game will increase a child’s general knowledge, vocabulary and grammar skills
* A kid can play the game all alone
* 1000 sentences will ensure that new sentences and words appear everytime and the kids do not get bored
* Kids are encouraged in the form of compliments at the end of every level
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 65.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Complete The Sentence For Kids 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The first level is free with 200 sentences. To unlock remaining 4 levels and 800 sentences, a single in-app purchase has to be made.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.