Just in time for some weekend killing of the undead, the new iOS game Zombie Slayer has just gone live for iPhone and iPad. The concept behind the story is simple enough, but it’s one you probably haven’t heard before: After a zombie apocalypse, mankind is escaping from zombies flying with jetpacks. It seemed the perfect escape until a smart zombie created a handmade jetpack from mint and soda and, sadly, now the zombies can fly and are chasing humans again.
Told you it was a new concept.
But fear not – this is not the end! As long as you succeed in slaying all zombies and defending the humans, you and the rest of civilization will survive this frantic jetpack escape. Test your reflexes using simple controls to slay zombies, avoid tricky traps, use dynamics, deploy cannons and intercept missiles.
* Challenge your Facebook friends and find out who’s the real human savior
* More than 25 challenging Game Center achievements
* More than 50 Missions
* Use the mighty Sword to cut as many Zombies as you can
* Two game modes: Normal and Hard
* Unleash the power of the mysterious Pandora’s Boxes which hold amazing power-ups
* Collect coins and acquire as many of the different available power-ups as you can
* A handful of enemies including dangerous guided missiles
* Play for as long as your ability allows you to, using simple touch mechanics
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 25.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zombie Slayer 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.