Social mobile games developer Nubee announced the release of their 3D action game, Monster Blade 1.0.1, on App Stores worldwide. The free-to-play game is available to iPhone and iPad users after its successful launch on Google Play.
In Monster Blade, players take on the role of a monster slayer and challenges hundreds of powerful monsters. Designed to be pick-up-and-play without difficult learning curves or complicated controls, players can engage in epic one-on-one battles with simple swipes and taps. Monster Blade was initially released on the Canadian App Store in February, and a worldwide version for Android followed soon in April.
During combat, players encounter monsters that can perform special moves such as fireball blasts and petrify attacks that turn you into stone. “In battle, it is all about timing. You need to focus on the monster’s movement and judge when to attack or defend.”
In addition, players can call for a friend’s help during battle. Friend assist skills can be performed once per battle and range from healing to powerful damage abilities. These skills can quickly help to turn the tide in battles, making your friends an important part of the game.
* Free to play
* Gorgeous HD visuals
* Epic battles with hundreds of monsters
* Transform into monsters with powerful abilities
* Call upon your friends to help you in battle and turn the tides in your favor
* Customize your hero with over 400 unique weapons and armor
* Challenge others in the leaderboard and win special rewards
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 338 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Monster Blade 1.0.1 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.