Moscow, Russian Federation – Dynamic Pixels’ untrivial and smashing tower defense game, Goal Defense 1.0.3, is now free for download for all iOS devices. Called “weird, wacky, fun, and glorious” by leading gaming internet editions, Goal Defense requires a bit of logic, sense of humor and tons of free time. Goal Defense is an intoxicating adventure into the world of absurd Herculean heroes pitting their wits against a macho mob of burly meatheads. Employ quick-thinking tactics and confusion campaigns to outsmart your well-built, dimwitted opponents.
* 40 challenging levels of tactics, skill and speed
* Hilarious characters, animated in the spirit of old-school comic books
* Earn ‘use and confuse’ bonuses
* Heroic superpowers available upon request
* Outwit your enemies’ empty skulls
* Genuine, real-time audience reactions
* Stunningly detailed and artistic scenery
* American English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian and Spanish
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4 Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 43.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Goal Defense 1.0.3 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The game is also available for free download on Google Play.
Goal Defense 1.0.3
YouTube Video (Gameplay)
YouTube Video (Teaser)
Dynamic Pixels is a Russian mobile gaming company, founded in 2004. Being a pioneer of a freemium business model of games distribution, it turned into experienced and high-yielding studio with developing, marketing, PR, business development and legal depts. The company line-up comprises more than 40 titles, compatible with the most popular J2ME, Android, iOS and Bada devices. Total amount of its worldwide active users is approaching to 5 mln. Dynamic Pixels cooperates with leading VAS companies in Russia and abroad. Its titles are being distributed by content-providers, operators and vendors in SEA countries, Middle East, Europe, the USA and South Africa. Besides developing and marketing its own projects the Dynamic Pixels Company is engaged in licensing and joint partnership development. It also hosts mobile games developers’ community MGDC. Copyright (C) 2012 Dynamic Pixels. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.