Oulu, Finland – Creeng is proud to introduce Hop N Roll Physics Platformer 1.0, a challenging 2D physics platform game with good physics and unique character design featuring cool city rat “Ratt Pitt”. The game consists of worlds of levels for player to sweep through playing around with physical gadgets, collecting hamburgers and squishing the aliens as fast as possible. The game is a parallax side-scrolling game, where Ratt Pitt is jumping and rolling inside a wheel “Rat Race” in an urban city environment.
* The coolest rat “Ratt Pitt”
* The physical gadgets to play with (flip-flops, water, different types of platforms, ropes, etc.)
* 2D cartoon graphics including unique character design
* Retina graphics for HD devices
* 16 long levels with checkpoints (more coming soon)
* 2 worlds with different look
* Finish level fast to earn 3 stars
* Easy virtual controls or accelerometer for controlling Ratt Pitt
* Game center achievements and leaderboards
* More features planned like deeper social integrations, new aliens and gadgets, new levels, shop for altering Ratt Pitt’s look
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 16.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hop N Roll Physics Platformer 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Hop N Roll Physics Platformer
Download from iTunes – iPad
Download from iTunes – iPhone
Creeng Ltd is a Finnish indie game studio founded by Alexey Zerkin and Teemu Korhonen in 6/2012 and is located in Oulu, Northern Finland. We have also released Hockey MVP ice hockey shooting game for iOS and Android. Our mission is to do mid-casual challenging and fun games in agile style, learn the game business and publish the games ourselves (and have fun!). Copyright (C) 2012 Creeng Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.