San Diego, California – The developers of the highly-rated and popular Golden Beauty Meter and iDontAlways apps deliver another addicting app that resolves all sorts of “look-a-like” questions. With Face Compare (a free app!), you can answer questions such as:
* Which celeb do you look most like?
* Who looks most like mom?
* Which parent does Junior resemble most?
* Do I look more like Beyonce or Taylor Swift?
* Does Dad look more like George Clooney or Matt Damon?
Use the built-in camera to take a photo, or select one from your iPhone library and start comparing! The easy to use interface allows users to measure key facial features, then compare themselves to other faces. You have the ability to choose which photo/face you want to compare to by taking another photo, by selecting a photo from your library or select one of over 100 celebrities from the built in celeb library. There’s no end to who you can compare yourself to!
* proprietary facial measuring tools – designed for accuracy and fun
* compare 2, 3 and 4 faces for likeness
* select from 100 celebs to compare with
* send results to friends, save to library or even post to Facebook
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 16.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Face Compare 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Located in San Diego, California, BGB offers full-service mobile app solutions – from concept to submission and ongoing management to ensure success. Copyright (C) 2012 BGB. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.