McHenry, Illinois – JumpShot Superstar HD, the most recent iPad game release by mELTINGsKY sTUDIOS combines variety and challenge in its 5 on-court game modes featuring intuitive controls, and realistic physics. It uses a toss mechanic that closely resembles shooting a basketball to put you in the game. No more slingshot mechanics, or trajectory arcs, just realistic jump shots. Compete with your friends on Game Center across 5 modes that include:
*Like the traditional game of P.I.G., make the shot from a pre-set spot, then do it again. Three strikes ends the game
* Similar to the NBA 3-point Shoot Out. Get 25 shots from 5 different spots. Make all 5 shots and get bonus points. Red, white and blue money-ball earns double points
* 90 seconds to score as many points as possible. 25 Bonus points for scoring from the Hot Spot
Around the World:
* Shoot from the marked spots. Miss and start over. 3 strikes ends the game
* 90 seconds to score as many points as possible. Hit stars and make the shot for bonus points
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 18.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
JumpShot Superstar HD 1.1 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
mELTINGsKY sTUDIOS is an indie game development company founded by Adam Daugherty in 2011. Copyright (C) 2012 mELTINGsKY sTUDIOS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.