Chengdu, China – On February 28, King’s Empire was the number 1 Top grossing app in China. King’s Empire was just released on February 12 and has been widely successful in China, Japan, and South Korea. Thousands of players have joined in on the action and the game has already opened up more servers! Alliances are already forming, though none have been strong enough to claim a Capital for themselves.
Tap4Fun will also be attending the Game Development Conference in San Francisco this year from March 5 to March 9. If anyone wants to schedule a meeting or to discuss business opportunities. Please contact Andrew Jang.
Tap4Fun’s other games Galaxy Empire is the #1 Top Grossing App in Italy, Philippines and is in the Top 25 Grossing App in South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Germany, and Poland. Island Empire is in the Top 25 Highest Grossing App in South Korea and Singapore.
King’s Empire is Tap4Fun’s third game in the Empire series after the successful Island Empire and Galaxy Empire. Half a year in the works, King’s Empire was developed by a top-notch team and is worth the wait. Set in the medieval period, players build up their cities and establish their own empire. Work with allies to capture territories and create a name for yourself.
King’s Empire includes many features requested by players from our previous games. The biggest addition to gameplay is the GvG, or alliance versus alliance system. Players can now join alliances that engage in full out war with other alliances in order to capture Capitals. Expand your empire by occupying enemy cities and establishing your own new cities. Communicate with thousands of other players around the world in real time chat or share strategic information through the mailing system.
* Found and join powerful Alliances
* Construct and manage multiple cities
* Occupy territory to expand your empire
* An online world with thousands of real players
* Enlist different tactics to reach your goal of world influence
* Real-time chat with players from around the world
King’s Empire version 1.1 Adds:
* Report players in World Chat. Additionally, there’s a 5-second wait time between sent messages in World Chat
* Added an announcement area to deliver the latest news straight from the King’s Empire developers
* Native support for Korean language
* New items and Quest guides
– Training soldiers in multiple cities bug
– Players can attack their own cities
– Crash bugs and more
Tap4Fun plans to provide continual updates and new content to King’s Empire, Galaxy Empire and Island Empire, thanks to a dedicated and talented team.
* US English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 17.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
King’s Empire 1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Also available in HD for iPad.
Tap4Fun is a mobile game development studio focused on creating online games for the mobile platform. Creator of Island Empire and Galaxy Empire, Tap4Fun is developing games that amuses and entertains players from around the world, bringing social interaction and connecting friends. Copyright (C) 2012 Tap4Fun. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.