Palo Alto, California – CR Productions today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of La Cucaracha 2 for iOS and Android. La Cucaracha 2 is an addictive arcade-style scroller game in which the player guides Benny, a silly and greedy cockroach, as he tries to find food while avoiding all sorts of nasty threats including insect spray, blow torches, electric zappers, sticky strips, poison powder, lizards, frogs, and snakes. Game play ends when Benny meets a violent death or dies of starvation.
The action-packed La Cucaracha 2 is made more challenging and interesting by the wide variety of lifesaving protections that Benny can employ. Eating magic food allows him fly over threats. Picking up various protective suits protects him against zappers, torches, sticky strips and poison. Game play difficulty steadily increases as Benny gets closer to home by advancing through the 7 levels included in the initial free version.
La Cucaracha 2 is Free to download, and falls under the ‘endless runner’ category of casual games. It is the completely re-written version of the original La Cucaracha prototype.
La Cucaracha 2 Features:
* Nonstop arcade-style scrolling action
* 7 free levels with achievements
* Easy, medium and hard settings
* Play by tipping screen or with joystick
* “Churro” bar at top shows health/starvation status
* Journey meter at bottom shows progress in level
* You’ll enjoy the gross and funny graphics
La Cucaracha 2 Device Requirements:
* Universal app compatible with iPad, iPhone & iPod touch
* iOS 4.3 or higher
* Android version also available in Google Play and Amazon.com
* Android 2.2 or higher
* 15-17 MB download, depending on version
Pricing and Availability:
La Cucaracha II (v1.0) is Free and available worldwide through the iTunes App Store in the Games category. It’s also available in Google Play and the Amazon app store.
CR Productions publishes the game designs of MJ Golding, a high school student who lives in the San Francisco Bay Area. Copyright (C) 2012 CR Productions. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.