Seoul, Korea – Pictosoft’s Medal of Gunner (MOG) has earned a devoted following in the few months since its initial release. Now, Pictosoft is celebrating Easter with a limited time discount. Rather than the usual retail price of $2.99, the game can be downloaded from the iTunes App Store for only $0.99.
The iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch compatible game gives players a taste of what it would be like to be a gunner on a Second World War-era B-17. A tilt based control system allows for precision aiming while still giving keeping the player’s hands free for necessary actions like clearing a jammed gun chamber, changing to a different gun location, and of course, firing. Plenty of period details give Medal of Gunner an exciting World War II ambience, like gunner “journal entries” displayed between each stage, coveted chocolate bars received during battle, and 40s pin-up girls for good luck and improved stats.
Brilliant console-quality 3D animation, realistic planes appropriate for the period, and rewarding inset footage of enemy planes going down make Medal of Gunner a delight for WWII and FPS enthusiasts alike. While Medal of Gunner has more than earned its usual price tag of $2.99, this sale represents a fantastic opportunity for new players to sample the game for under one dollar. Medal of Gunner can be downloaded now, in the iTunes App Store, for $0.99 – but the sale won’t last long, so interested customers should act quickly!
* Console quality 3D graphics, smooth animation, realistic textures, and authentic planes and weaponry serve as the perfect eye candy for WWII buffs and create a unique environment for FPS lovers
* Innovative and intuitive controls parallel the reality of being a WWII gunner, while making full use of the extensive capabilities of iOS.
* Tilt controls for aiming adjust authentic gunner style sights to hone in on planes as your radio man alerts you to their presence – if you don’t blast them away before he gets a chance.
* Multiple gunner positions including Left and Right Waist, Top, Ball, Bomb, and Tail turrets (to name a few) give the elite gunner full coverage of the sky in a smooth scrolling 3D environment
* Three difficulty levels present perfect pacing for all experience levels and provide hours of replay value
* 7 formation types present new strategic challenges as you work to protect your combat buddies and rid the skies of enemy aircraft.
* Face off with fighters of 8 different types, boasting different armor and arsenals to hone your skills
* Multiple weapons and tactical abilities require even more tactical finesse to master as you progress
* Meet familiar foes in buffed up boss form and prove you’ve got what it takes to win one for the Allies
* Score medals for conduct, earn lucky amulets, decorate your windshield with stats-bumping 40s pin up beauties, earn game-play bonus items from downed planes, and upgrade your offensive and defensive capabilities, raise your rank and experience Medal of Gunner at its finest
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 20.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Medal of Gunner 1.0.4 is $.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Review copies are available on request.
Medal of Gunner 1.0.4
Pictosoft was established in 2003 and strives to become a world leader through excellent contents created from innovative technology. They are a leader in mobile and online and mobile game publishing and development in Korea, publishing hits such as Shadow Zin: Ninja Boy and Stylish Sprint. Copyright (C) 2003-2012 Pictosoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.