Hopkinton, Massachusetts – From Monster Robot Studios creators of BeyondDead for iPhone, Bridge The Gap & GravCat comes SZC Beyond Dead for iPad Something has gone wrong with terraforming project 1470, and it’s up to Tank and Vera, a team of mercenaries, to discover the truth. Travel to the Asteriae system and explore astroid facility in this massive open world adventure like classic SNES games such as Super Metroid. Each update of Beyond Dead will contain a new chapter expanding on the storyline, world map, adding new weapons, items, enemies, and other awesome extras.
SZC: Beyond Dead Chapter I features:
* Customizable control systems
* Awesome auto save, play for 5 minutes or 45 mins, you start right where you left off no matter what
* Tons of cool weapons, collect energy cells to buy new weapons and items and upgrade the ones you already have
* In-game achievements to test your skill
* Awesome boss battles and puzzles
* Unlockable mini games
* Enhanced graphic.
* New HUD allows you to view map and inventory in game
* Other cool extras not available on the iPhone version
Coming soon: chapter II featuring new areas to explore, weapons to discover, and enemies to battle. Stay up to date with the latest news with Monster Robot Studios online.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 27.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SZCBeyondDead 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo Codes are available on request.
Monster Robot Studios is a small iPhone app developing team creating a wide range of games of all different styles. Copyright (C) 2012 Monster Robot Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.