Boston, Massachusetts – Negative Nimbus, the award-winning iOS game about a lovable-but-curmudgeonly raincloud who can’t stop raining, is now available on iPhone and iPod touch. Developed by three-time Emmy-nominated indie studio CloudKid, this beautiful touch-based universal app won the award for best visuals and design at the Boston Festival of Indie Games.
Players guide Nimbus through the stunningly animated worlds of Sunnyland, raining on all the flowers and trying to keep everyone else dry. The simple, intuitive tap-and-swipe gameplay is designed for gamers of all ages to explore these immersive levels and avoid soaking its dozens of quirky characters. In addition to supporting iPhone and iPod touch, the new-and-improved version has more levels, more comics, more hats, more achievements and more overall awesomeness.
* Now available on iPhone and iPod touch
* New unlockable world with 8 more levels (and lots of pirates)
* Learn more about Nimbus with intro stories
* More comics
* More hats
* More achievements
* Bug fixes
Why this game is awesome:
* 4 gorgeous worlds to unlock (with 2 more to come!)
* Tons of challenging levels
* Simple and intuitive tap-and-swipe gameplay
* Unlockable achievements, including comics and wearable hats for Nimbus
* Dozens of animated characters
* Wonderfully original score
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Optimized for Retina display
* Universal Application
* 49.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Negative Nimbus 1.1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
An independent children’s media studio located in Boston, MA, CloudKid thrives on pushing boundaries and discovering how to bring creativity and art into the most cutting-edge media formats. A three-time Emmy-nominated startup, CloudKid combines character, story and educational content through an innovative transmedia approach. Negative Nimbus is CloudKid’s first-ever iOS title. Copyright (C) 2012 CloudKid LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.