Ann Arbor, Michigan – Henry Abrams, a 13 year old student, has always been interested in electronics, whether it was taking apart an old television or playing on his GameBoy. After purchasing a Macbook Pro for his birthday, he jumped at the opportunity of being able to design his own games. He immediately developed three games and got them onto the App Store. Henry is always ready for a challenge and decided to embark on his largest project to date. After contemplating different game styles, different graphic styles and how to best utilize the unique features of the iPhone, he decided to make a basketball game with a challenging puzzle feel. Now, he is proud to release “Hot Shot” onto the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
The controls are simple, but the levels are increasingly challenging and addictive. Touch the screen to drop the basketball, and tilt the device to guide it to the trash can. However, blocking your way are a myriad of obstacles including pipes, nails, fans and chewing gum. So you’d better be careful, but not *too* careful. The faster you get the ball into the trash can the more coins you will receive. Coins can later be redeemed for new basketball colors and styles. It’s risk and reward at its very best!
“Hot Shot” touches on all the main advantages of iOS gaming. “Hot Shot” uses GameCenter achievements for competing with your friends, the accelerometer and touch screen for a hands-on interactive feel and stunning retina graphics to make the game almost pop off the screen. See if you have what it takes to be a Hot Shot, through five different zones and 100 levels of pure fun!
* Guide your basketball to the trash can through 100 challenging levels!
* Tilt controls mean anyone can learn to play!
* Purchase different basketball skins with coins you earn on each level!
* Complete levels faster to earn more coins!
* Look out for obstacles like pipes, gum, fans and nails!
* Five zones to play through including Brick, Ice, Cement, and Wood!
* A custom hip-hop soundtrack provided by renowned rapper K.T.F!
* Retina display graphics for the coolest look yet!
* GameCenter achievements! Try to unlock them all!
* Frequent updates adding new levels, achievements and basketballs
* iOS 4.0 or higher
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch or iPad
* 27 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hot Shot 1.0 is available for $0.99 (or equivalent in other currencies) worldwide exclusively on the Apple App Store in the Games category.
Hot Shot 1.0
Purchase and Download
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Located in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Red Sky was founded in 2011 by Henry Abrams. Henry, a 13 year old boy, has had many jobs revolving around game development. He was the technical editor for an instructional programming book, he has created custom games for various clients and he has created a tutorial series for beginning programmers. Red Sky is committed to producing stellar mobile game entertainment to people of all ages and genders. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2012 Red Sky / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPhone, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.