A new social game called Pixels & Dungeons has brought to the App Store a new genre of fantasy RPG in which classic dungeon adventure games and unique social elements are combined. Players explore various dungeons and engage monsters in turn-based battle, often with the assistance of a partner chosen from players worldwide. In addition, you can build and customize your own village with tons of buildings, decorations and objects.
The game uses a turn-based battle system the player and enemies each take turns performing actions such as Move, Attack or Magic. A dungeon is cleared once all enemies have been defeated. This game is for fans of Retro games and RPGs.
* Battle System: Though gameplay is simple, players enjoy a variety of tactics based on the layout of the dungeon such as traps and enemies. They can also optimize their character with a huge assortment or equipment and special abilities.
* Social Features: Explore dungeons with your friends.
* Graphic Design: 8-bit style pixilated graphics – something retro gamers will be well acquainted with.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 13.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pixels & Dungeons 1.4 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.