Katowice, Poland – Rainbow Stories today is pleased to introduce Princess and Pony – Puzzle Game for Girls, their new, animated jigsaw puzzle app for young kids. The game includes 30 wonderfully illustrated jigsaw puzzle games. This application has been especially tailored to meet the needs of the youngest children, aged from 2 to 9. The application makes it possible to begin playing with simple six-piece jigsaw puzzles and finish with complex sixteen-piece ones, all to the sounds of wonderfully composed music.
* 30 marvellously illustrated jigsaw puzzles
* 3 diffulculty levels to choose from
* Easy and fully user-friendly interface
* Wonderful music
* Great way of developing perceptive skills in young children
User can set the game parameters to fit the present development stage of the child. Besides choosing the number of pieces the illustration will be cut into, there is also a possibility of smooth precision adjustment. Beginning with low precision setting, a child will be able to drop a piece of a jigsaw puzzle considerably away from its right place and it will be automatically adjusted to the correct position. At the high precision setting, a child will have to operate with a surgeon’s precision in order to fix the puzzle pieces in their places. (Available from the level: Settings->Princess).
This application will help child develop skills such as:
– at the same time offering many hours of great fun
* English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later (iOS 5 tested)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 99.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Princess and Pony – Puzzle Game for Girls is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Katowice, Poland, indie developer Jakub Gozdz established Rainbow Stories in 2011. He’s focused on iPhone and iPad applications for kids. He has released seven puzzle games. One more educational app is under development. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Rainbow Stories. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.