Doncaster, United Kingdom – Pocketeers today is pleased to announce the release of its new Free physics based puzzle game “Puzzle Friends” to the Apple iTunes App Store. Use the power of physics to destroy the super bugs in this mind bending brain beating puzzle game with cool physics. Build, solve and share puzzles with friends and family across iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android phones and tablets, Bada and BlackBerry PlayBook.
Puzzle Friends features a built-in game puzzle editor that enables gamers to build their own puzzles using an easy to use drag and drop interface. The built-in editor also allows gamers to upload their puzzles to Pocketeers server which then provides a unique short numerical code that players can share with anyone regardless of phone / tablet type.
Features at a glance:
* Cool physics puzzler
* Great colourful graphics and music
* 2 zones free, more available
* 20 custom puzzle slots
* Built in game puzzle editor to build your own brain busting puzzles!
* Share your own created puzzles with friends across many devices for free (even none iOS phones and tablets)
* Round records and Scoreloop leader boards
* Share scores on Facebook
* Share puzzles with friends on Facebook or using Puzzle Friends short code puzzle share system to share with anyone over email, SMS, twitter etc..
* Built-in shop where you can purchase new puzzles or extra strings that can be used bonus scores or help to solve more challenging puzzles
Puzzle Friends was developed using the free cross-platform IwGame Game Engine and the Marmalade SDK. New zones, new physics and new objects coming soon.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 5.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Puzzle Friends 3.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Established in 2002, Pocketeers Limited is a UK based game and app developer responsible for the development of the free open source cross platform game development engine and unified ad serving SDK IwGame / IwGameAds. Copyright (C) 2002-2012 Pocketeers Limited All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.