Uppsala, Sweden – The edge-matching puzzle nVex 1.0 has been released by Swedish app developer Hansson Software. Playable by four year olds and above, with many levels of difficulty, it is expected to perform well on iOS in the casual games segment.
In an age where a majority of all released casual mobile games are “cute”, Hansson Software has gone back to the basics and made a geometrically simple design for the app. The result is a very clean and focused user interface. Players familiar with “Tetravex” type puzzles will feel at home in nVex.
* Large variation in difficulty levels; solving puzzles can take a few seconds to a several days
* Hexagonal and square piece color and digit match puzzles
* Streamlined interface that doesn’t get in the way
* iPhone/iPad/iPod touch version for iOS 4.3 and later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* Android Version for Android 2.2 and later, ARMv7 processor required
* 2.3 MB storage space required for iOS and 5 MB for Android
Pricing and Availability:
nVex 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. A free Lite version will be released for Android the following week, with a smaller set of levels.
Purchase and Download
Download from Google Play
Hansson Software is a privately held firm situated in Enkoping close to Uppsala in Sweden. It was founded in 2010 by owner Petter Hansson. Copyright (C) 2012 Hansson Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.