An updated version of Race Bike Wipeout is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices today, a funny and unusual racing experience that rewards epic crashes and throws-in unexpected skill levels.
In addition to conquering the progressively challenging race tracks, players are met with some surprising skill tests such as driving a wheelchair down a flight of stairs or towing a cart full of screaming sheep over race jumps. With a rating of 4 , Race Bike Wipeout was designed for kids to young adults and recently launched on May 13, 2013.
Ragdoll crash effects play a large part in what separates Race Bike Wipeout from other racing apps and makes the game humorous. With the ‘Wipeout’ button, players have the ability to eject their rider screaming into the air for a crash landing of the rider’s tiny flailing limbs. The quality of racing physics, crash physics, and graphics were key points in the game’s design. Race Bike Wipeout’s game physics utilize the accelerometer and had the code tuned extensively for the racing feature and skill games.
* Free to play, paid version available with many levels and skill games
* Uncommon race vehicles: wheelchair, golf cart, four wheeler, rocket bike
* Realistic physics controls and ragdoll crash effects
* Eject your rider at will with ‘Wipeout’ button for funny ragdoll crash
* Earn XP points for winning or crashing to spend in store
* The harder players crash, the more XP points they earn
* Easy and fun to play, but a challenge to fully master
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 65.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Race Bike Wipeout 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. There is a free lite version available.