Guildford, United Kingdom – Rodeo Games Ltd. with the first title selling over 600,000 copies, receiving over a thousand 5 star ratings and achieving a Metacritic of 84 and two Develop Awards nominations. Since then the studio focused on adding the most requested feature. The single player campaign mode.
Hunters 2 allows players to take on the role of the captain of an elite team of bounty hunters, being offered a variety of unique contracts every day. Hunters earn experience as they complete contract objectives, gaining levels and access to more powerful weapons, equipment and talents.
The studio continues to focus on the core gamer market who form much of the fanbase from the first title. The new optional Hardcore mode means any Hunter that dies during a mission is permanently removed from the team, giving a different strategic challenge to players who like a less forgiving and more intense gameplay experience.
* Turn based strategy game
* New content available every day
* Fully customise your team to fit your style of play
* Trade system
* Levels and talents
New to Hunters 2:
* Single player campaign mode
* 100’s of new weapons and armour options
* New environments & enemy types
* A crafting system that allows you to Manufacture custom items
* Optional Hardcore mode with permanent deaths
* Universal App
* Real time lighting system
* iPhone 3GS or better
* iPod touch 3rd generation or better (excluding iPod touch 3rd generation 8MB)
* All iPads
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 223 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Hunters 2 (v1.0.1) is now available as a Universal App for $4.99 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Both are available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Rodeo Games is a team of four friends with backgrounds at EA, Criterion, Codemasters and Lionhead. Based in Guildford, UK, the team develop and self publish iPhone and iPad games designed specifically at the the core gamer market. Copyright (C) 2012 Rodeo Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.